TIFF Editor PLUS
Advanced Tiff Editor
Adv. Tiff Editor PLUS
TIFF editor features
|SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
- FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI,
GIF, DCX (multipage)
- JBIG files
- DICOM files (*.dcm;*.dic;*.dicom)
- Opening all files of Common Graphic formats
(*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf;
*.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw
- Supported TIFF compressions:
rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4, ZIP, AdobeZIP
- Ability to save TIFF multipage files with different
compression for each page
- Supported color depths:
1 Bit (black/white),
4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and
24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors), transparency.
- Open dialog with preview
- Image loading from URL
- Program allows to open password protected
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
- FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG,
- PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
- Adobe PDF format (PDF)
- PostScript (PS, EPS)
- Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
- Multipage PCX (DCX)
- Image drag and move quick panning
- Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
- Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or
- Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
- Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced
gray scale viewing
- Color image antialiasing and smoothing
for enhanced zoom viewing
- Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw,
- Delay Zoom Filter
- Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180°)
- Custom rotating
- Rotating of a Selected area.
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Negative image
- Maintain aspect ratio for images with different
horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
- Color Management System (CMS)
- Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
- Thumbnail size editing.
- Image Caching setting.
- Most Recently Used list.
- Pages list (thumbnails). Program allows to
change the width of "Pages" panel (columns count)
- Files list (thumbnails).
Files list operations (save, load).
- Startup mode selection.
- "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons
on tool bar.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners
and WIA scanners and cameras.
- Many parameters for work with scanner.
- Display Grid.
- Working in dual monitor mode
- Working in systems with 256 colors
- Pages Stacking
- Multipage scrolling
- Most Recently Used (MRU) list
- Best Fit command
- Last Used Zoom parameter
- Keep Position parameter
- View | White-on-Black. It will be helpful to
someone who has vision impairment.
- Program supports native Windows 7 and Windows 8
gestures, allowing pan, zoom and rotation.
- Program allows to change the width of "Pages"
panel (columns count)
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
- Program allows to copy and paste (append)
several selected pages
- Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows
clipboard image, or existing file
- Perform page insert, move and delete
- Split a multi-page TIFF file
- Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files
into one TIFF file.
- View and Save multi-page files
- The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED
- Multipage color adjustment.
- Split page
- Crop function for all selected pages
- Reverse of pages
- Odd and Even pages selection
- Select range of pages
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Pages Manager
- Delete All Blank pages
- Ability to set the "Threshold" value for "Delete
All blank pages" command.
- Insert New page Before the selected page
- Insert New page After the selected page
- Ability to choose necessary page number on
- Ability to choose necessary pages for "Rotate\Flip"
command (in the Batch mode). All pages, odd or even.
- Remove Noise
- Remove isolated pixels
- Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
- Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation
- Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
- Split Pages
- Reorder Pages
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Reverse of Pages
- Combine annotations with background
- Add Text (Watermark)
- Canvas Size
- Insert Pages
Name - "GraphicRegion TIF printer"
Allows to print any document (e.g. pdf, .doc, xls, .txt,
etc…) from any application to "TIF printer" and it will
automatically be opened in Advanced Tiff Editor.
- Mark and crop area
- Automatically crop edge space
- Automatically crop black border
- Image Deskewing (to correct images that were
skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
- Deskewing fine feature
- Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove
- Text inserting (TEXT mode)
- Imare Resize
- Canvas resize
- Eraser tools for image correction (with color
- Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and
- Color Adjust, Effects.
- Add margins.
- Importing of the Text to the Graphics
- File Deleting
- Pages Combining
- "Auto Crop Line" function
- Change Resolution without Resizing
- Auto Equalize
- DRAW mode (highlight, line, rectangle, ellipse,
freehand, polyline, arcs, bezier)
- Circle (center point and radius). Mode |
Draw | Object
- Rectangle (center point and size). Mode |
Draw | Object (You can draw square with Ctrl key)
- Triangle (center point and size). Mode |
Draw | Object (You can use Ctrl key)
- Adaptation of the "Draw" mode for working
with a tablet devices
- Remove Hole Punches (automatically
detects the location of punch holes on the image and
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
- Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky
note, and freehand drawing
- Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
- Angle, memo, Date/Time
- Polygone (closed polyline with filling)
- Text rubber and image stamps
- 'White Transparent' property for image stamp
(to insert signature)
- Merge on image permanently
- Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging
for Windows) compatible
- Stamp annotation properties manager
- Measurement Units
- Annotation search in the files.
- Object antialiasing
- Autosizing for Text object
- Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
- Annotation info on thumbnails.
- Advanced properties for Annotation
- Stamp (Position, Offset, Angle ...)
- Multiline text for the Stamp annotation.
- Paste Annotation to all Selected Pages
- Find command(to find annotations in the current
- Line with Arrows
- Create Image Object from Selected
Area (Selection menu)
- Program supports unicode characters in
annotations (text, memo ...)
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Ctrl" +
arrow key] to move selected annotations
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Shift" +
arrow key] to resize selected annotations
- Program allows to add image object with
transparent background (Annotations | Object |
- Object Bring Forward
- Object Bring to Front
- Object Send Backward
- Object Send to Back
- Ability to combine annotations with
background at saving non-TIFF files
(because the format does not allow to store
- Allow to print a selected area
- Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
- "Crop" tool allows to work with all
selection methods (rectangle, circle, poligon,
lasso, magic wand).
- Image processing
- Clearing of a selected area on all of the
selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
- Save selection to file
- Load selection from file
- Custom selection
- Mode | Select (rectangle, circle, polygon, lasso, magic
- Magic wand
- Select colors (selects all colors inside the
range "Start Color" up to "Final Color")
- Ability to change Selection properties (grip
size, shape, color etc.)
- Print at page centre
- Print actual size or fit to page
- Print with annotations
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
- Print preview, automatic orientation
- Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
- Print the current display
- Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
- Saving of the print parameters (profiles)
- Showing the page number at printing.
- Easy Print command (printing without dialog)
- Presets for the Print dialog box.
- Default printer selection on toolbar (Easy Print)
- Print Numerical Sequence
- Printing from command line (/print)
- /printwodialog - this parameter allows to print
selected file without dialog window
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
menu - Text Recognition OCR
- OCR for 40+ languages (Arabic, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Cherokee, Chinese Simplified, Chinese
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian,
Italian, Japanese,Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian,
Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish,
Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese ...)
- Multipage Text Recognition (OCR)
- Batch mode for "Text Recognition" tool.
Program allows to convert (OCR) many files at once.
- Capture from Screen
- Capture from Webcam
- Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
- Select file association to double-click file launching
Advanced TIFF Editor
- File associations checking
- TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete,
- Multiuser settings
- Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts),
- Ability to lock the file at editing
- Program allows to send by e-mail either all
or selected pages
- E-mail sending using MAPI and OLE
- Mouse wheel actions
- Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
- Mouse wheel invert direction
- Tips of the day
- Upgrade reminder
- Menu and Toolbar customization
- Command line parameters
- Menu customization
- Automatic actions at saving:
- Add Stamp
- Change Resolution (DPI)
- Add footer (with filename) at saving
- Customization of File Types List (Saving
- Administration Tools (Settings)
- Updates for FREE
When you use the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
to view a multiple-page Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) file, only
the first page is properly displayed?
When you open some TIFF images, they appear faded and illegible?
You can view these files in the Advanced TIFF Editor and if you
convert these images to a different compression format by using
Advanced TIFF Editor, you can view the files in Windows XP using
the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
Advanced TIFF Editor is the replacement program for the
old MS Kodak TIFF viewer
(Kodak image editor).
There is version with extended
Advanced TIFF Editor
"Advanced TIFF Editor PLUS" has
all feature of "Advanced TIFF Editor"
but allows to work with BIG
Tutorial - How to ...
How to split multipage
TIFF files. TIFF Splitter.
How to merge multiple
TIFF files to a single multi-page image. TIFF merge. TIFF combine.
How to annotate TIFF file?
Stacked pages and Crop.
How to change (how
to set) TIFF compression.
How to insert the
TIFF file into AutoCAD without the white background.
How to Work with PDF, EPS, PS, AI files
To work with PDF, AI, EPS, PS files you need to install GhostScript plug-in (once)
Settings - User settings - Plug-in tab
Step 1 Download 32 or 64-bit version of the plugin depending on your system.
Step 2 Press "Auto Search" button
Step 3 Change some parameters if you need.
Now the program allows to work with PDF, AI, EPS, PS files.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial
numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker
or keygen for Advanced TIFF Editor licence key is illegal
and prevent future development of Advanced TIFF Editor.
to our free
to get discount