TIFF Editor PLUS
Like us on
June, 06, 2012
Adv. Tiff Editor PLUS
February, 20, 2012
Advanced Tiff Editor 3.5
September, 12, 2011
Adv. Tiff Editor 22.214.171.124
TIFF PDF editor features
SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
- FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI,
GIF, DCX (multipage)
- JBIG files
- DICOM files (*.dcm;*.dic;*.dicom)
- Opening all files of Common Graphic formats
(*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf;
*.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw ...)
- Supported TIFF compressions:
Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
- Ability to save TIFF multipage files with different
compression for each page
- Supported color depths:
1 Bit (black/white),
4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
8 Bit (256
24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors),
- Open dialog with preview
- Image loading from URL
- Program allows to open password protected
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
- FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
- PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
PDF format (PDF)
- PostScript (PS, EPS)
- Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
- Multipage PCX (DCX)
- Image drag and move quick panning
- Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
- Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or either
- Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
- Black and white image
anti-aliasing for enhanced gray scale viewing
- Color image antialiasing and
smoothing for enhanced zoom viewing
- Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw, erase).
- Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180°)
- Custom rotating
- Rotating of a Selected area.
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Negative image
- Maintain aspect ratio for images with different
horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
- Color Management System (CMS)
- Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
- Thumbnail size editing.
- Image Caching setting.
- Most Recently Used list.
- Pages list (thumbnails).
- Files list (thumbnails).
Files list operations
- Startup mode selection.
- "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons on
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and
scanners and cameras.
- Many parameters for work with scanner.
- Display Grid.
- Working in dual monitor mode
- Working in systems with 256 colors
- Pages Stacking
- Multipage scrolling
- Most Recently Used (MRU) list
- Best Fit command
- Last Used Zoom parameter
- Keep Position parameter
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
- Program allows to copy and paste (append)
several selected pages
- Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows
clipboard image, or existing file
- Perform page insert, move and delete
- Split a multi-page TIFF file
- Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files into
one TIFF file.
- View and Save multi-page files
- The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED pages
- Multipage color adjustment.
- Split page
- Crop function for all selected pages
- Reverse of pages
- Odd and Even pages selection
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Pages Manager
- Delete All Blank pages
- Remove Noise
- Remove isolated pixels
- Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
- Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation
- Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
- Split Pages
- Reorder Pages
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Reverse of Pages
- Combine annotations with background
- Add Text (Watermark)
- Canvas Size
Name - "GraphicRegion TIF printer"
Allows to print any document (e.g. pdf, .doc, xls, .txt,
etc…) from any application to "TIF printer" and it will
automatically be opened in Advanced Tiff Editor.
IMAGE EDIT PROCESSING
- Mark and crop area
- Automatically crop edge space
- Automatically crop black border
- Image Deskewing (to correct images that were
skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
- Deskewing fine feature
- Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove Isolated
- Text inserting (TEXT mode)
- Imare Resize
- Canvas resize
- Eraser tools for image correction (with color
- Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and
- Color Adjust, Effects.
- Add margins.
- Importing of the Text to the Graphics
- File Deleting
- Pages Combining
- "Auto Crop Line" function
- Change Resolution without Resizing
- Auto Equalize
- DRAW mode (highlight, line, rectangle, ellipse,
freehand, polyline, arcs, bezier)
- Adaptation of the "Draw" mode for working with a
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
- Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky
note, and freehand drawing
- Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
- Angle, memo, Date/Time
- Text rubber and image stamps
- 'White Transparent' property for image stamp (to
- Merge on image permanently
- Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging for
- Stamp annotation properties manager
- Measurement Units
- Annotation search in the files.
- Object antialiasing
- Autosizing for Text object
- Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
- Annotation info on thumbnails.
- Advanced properties for Annotation objects
- Stamp (Position, Offset, Angle ...)
- Multiline text for the Stamp annotation.
- Paste Annotation to all Selected Pages
- Find command(to find annotations in the current
- Line with Arrows
- Create Image Object from Selected Area
- Allow to print a selected area
- Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
- Image processing
- Clearing of a selected area on all of the
selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
- Save selection to file
- Load selection from file
- Custom selection
- Print at page centre
- Print actual size or fit to page
- Print with annotations
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
- Print preview, automatic orientation
- Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
- Print the current display
- Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
- Saving of the print parameters.
- Showing the page number at printing.
- Easy Print command (printing without dialog)
- Presets for the Print dialog box.
- Default printer selection on toolbar (Easy Print)
- Print Numerical Sequence
- Printing from command line (/print)
- Text Recognition OCR (Tool menu)
- Multipage Text Recognition (OCR)
- Capture from Screen
- Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
- Select file association to double-click file launching
Advanced TIFF Editor
- File associations checking
- TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete,
- Multiuser settings
- Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts), toolbar
- Ability to lock the file at editing
- Program allows to send by e-mail either all or
- E-mail sending using MAPI and OLE (Outlook)
- Mouse wheel actions
- Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
- Mouse wheel invert direction
- Tips of the day
- Upgrade reminder
- Menu and Toolbar customization
- Command line parameters
- Menu customization
- Use automatic actions at saving
- Add footer (with filename) at saving
- Customization of File Types List (Saving 2
- Administration Tools (Settings)
- Updates for FREE
When you use the Windows Picture and Fax
Viewer to view a multiple-page Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) file,
only the first page is properly displayed?
When you open some TIFF images, they appear faded
You can view these files in the Advanced TIFF Editor and if you convert
these images to a different compression format by using Advanced TIFF Editor, you can view the files in Windows XP using the Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer.
Advanced TIFF Editor is the replacement program for the
old MS Kodak TIFF viewer
(Kodak image editor).
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers,
registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Advanced TIFF Editor
licence key is illegal and prevent future development of Advanced TIFF Editor.